Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are good slogans for the sorority alpha chi omega?

i need some cute ideas for the sorority alpha chi omega


to put on tshirts or other merchandise


you can also say just plain alpha chi, or A CHI OWhat are good slogans for the sorority alpha chi omega?
my sister had this really cute one that said on the front '; if you think I'm cute...'; and on the back ';then you should see my sisters'; and then it said alpha chi omega in the Greek symbols.


';When men fail, Sisters prevail!';


';Friendships last forever when sisters come together'; with a picture of paper dolls with the writing alpha chi omega under them... These may not be very original, I don't know, I'm not in the Greek system. I thought these were cute though.What are good slogans for the sorority alpha chi omega?
alpha chi omega, the girls you wanna banga





i think it would be funny..but that all depends on who this merchandise is going to haha
A CHI O

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection