Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do alpha hydroxy lotions really help your complexion?

Best ones to use-name brands.Do alpha hydroxy lotions really help your complexion?
I think is to harsh for my skin it gave rash and irritation I stop using it and if you have sensitive skin stay away if not use something mild .Do alpha hydroxy lotions really help your complexion?
Yes. The outer layer of the skin can get very rough and carry blemishes. The alpha hydroxy acids loosen the glue holding these cells together and so they then can be washed off leaving your skin smoother and softer. There is also some speculation the regular use, but NOT overuse affects some blemishes that are actually caused by problems lower in the skin ; in particular variations in colour.
It can help. It helps to exfoliate your skin and may help clear it up as well. If you are one of the people that has trouble sloughing off skin such as myself it could be beneficial. I have sensitive skin so I can't use it on my face but I use it on my arms and legs because I get bumps on them. It helps smooth them out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection