Friday, December 11, 2009

One of Yahoo's reader advised me to try Alpha-hydroxy for my pigmentation. I've used hydroquinone & it itch

Hyroquinone (Eldoquin Forte 4% cream) is a skin bleaching cream. It is supposed to be a mild cream but I developed redness and itching after using it. I understand that Alpha-hydroxy is also a skin peeling cream and I am not sure if it is all right/safe to use. Can anyone please advise or give your opinion on this.One of Yahoo's reader advised me to try Alpha-hydroxy for my pigmentation. I've used hydroquinone %26amp; it itch
In the first instance , hydroquinone is not an alpha hydroxy acid so we are really talking about two different things here. Hydroquinone can give some redness and itching initially . These will subside. It usually causes dryness of the skin rather. If the irritation still persist, try starting with 2 % instead.





AHA or alpha hydroxy acids oought off the counter is safe to use. It gently exfoliates your skin and rejuvenates it mildly.





AshOne of Yahoo's reader advised me to try Alpha-hydroxy for my pigmentation. I've used hydroquinone %26amp; it itch
alpha hydroxy is safe to use
Sounds like your skin may be allergic to these chemicals, even though they are are safe. Try something natural, like fresh lemons applied directly to the pigmented spots. Can't hurt. I used it on my age spots on my hands and it lightened them quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection