Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is alpha hydroxy a right choice?

I am 28 years of female and have started to see some wrinkles around my mouth. I have heard a lot about alpha hydroxy and its benefits. On the other hand I am a little hesitant since it does have some caution signs like sun exposure, blotchyness.





Do you think this is the only ingredient which actually works for aging and wrinkles?Is alpha hydroxy a right choice?
You could try Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream. It reduces wrinkles, fine lines and signs of aging. It contains retinol, vitamin A, pro-vitamin B-5 and Vitamin E (all of which work for fine lines). It's lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs quickly, oil-free, non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist recommended. It's much more gentle.Is alpha hydroxy a right choice?
i'm 27 and i don't see any wrinkles around my mouth yet. yes, i tried the alpha hydroxy it tightened my skin. i'm using the st. ives alpha hydroxy masque before goin out. some say it makes u look younger..i guess yes.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection