Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone have experience with the market america skintelligence alpha 24 products or all natural products?

Im trying to use products that are all natural. I already use all natural masks but bought the skintelligence travel system to try it out, any thoughts or suggestions? Any suggestions on all natural products. I have dry skin and im 26 ( soon to be 27)Does anyone have experience with the market america skintelligence alpha 24 products or all natural products?
I am in MA and just started to use intelligence 2. I love it. I was using proactive and it was drying my face out so bad that it gave me fine lines. Since using intelligence my face is sooo hydrated and my lines are starting to disappear. My boyfriend uses it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection