Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to effectively get rid of blackheads. alpha hydroxy?

i used to get facials once in a while they worked good. but now i cant afford them. i usually squeeze mine out when i have time. i tried alpha hydroxy because i heard it was really really good at clearing blackheads and clogged pores but my skin was dry red and flakey. anyone know how i can get rid of these damn thingsHow to effectively get rid of blackheads. alpha hydroxy?
I had blackheads...not like really visible ones but there were heaps on my nose..


lately i have started putting baking soda mixed with a little bit of water on my nose...


its been working pretty well..if you ever get dry itchy skin i recommend bio oil..i have really sensitive skin and bio oils like my best friendHow to effectively get rid of blackheads. alpha hydroxy?
It does work pretty good.It actually helps exfoliate.I recommend Alpha Hydrox. Exfoliating is how you keep your skin from looking ruddy,dull and it lessens wrinkles.You might be trying too high of a concentration.Try a lower one and work up.Or apply it less ofen.OR try using a moisturizer on after you apply it and in between.You skin WILL adjust but it takes time.Dont over do it.Remeber though, you will look worse before you look better with alpha hydroxy.One problem I do notice is that products that tighten the skin actually tighten the pores trapping the dirt in the pores, making the blackheads hard to get out.So try to make sure your face is blackhead free before you use it.Try not to squeeze them out.Sometimes it makes them scar.I know, easier said than done.I do it all the time.YUCK.
well there is a little tool, its a black head remover, made by 'tweezerman'. i'm not sure exactly what its called but you press it on the black head and it will squeeze it out...





I bought mine at walgreens, and it cost between $10-20





also try biore nose strips... i dont really reccommend them, because they made my pores worse, but they work for alot of other ppl so maybe it is just me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection