Friday, December 11, 2009

Searching for OTC face moisturizer that contains Alpha-hydroxy.?

I am searching for an over the counter face moisturizer that contains Alpha-hydroxy. thank you.Searching for OTC face moisturizer that contains Alpha-hydroxy.?
Alpha Hydrox (brand name) makes a few in different strengths, and Walgreen's also has their own private label alpha hydroxy cream as well. I think Kiss my Face makes one too, but I haven't seen it in the stores lately. I use a product called pimple eraser stick that has glycolic acid (one of the many alpha hydroxy acids) and it would probably work great under a regular moisturizer.Searching for OTC face moisturizer that contains Alpha-hydroxy.?
I actually sell avon and believe there is some really great products that contain alpha- hydroxy and not that expenssive. If you would like you can look on my online web page and see if anything works for you. Just go to www.youravon.com/dvonesh I hope you have some LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection