Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does any one have any good scandels I could spred around my school to distroy the 3 alphas?

We are in 8th grade eand the girls are total whores.Does any one have any good scandels I could spred around my school to distroy the 3 alphas?
yeah this ruor might get you beaten p but what the hell here it is the alpha suck cocks there you goDoes any one have any good scandels I could spred around my school to distroy the 3 alphas?
1: learn 2 spell


2: why do u want to destory them? its only going to back fire on you then your gonna end up a sad person.


3: Casue i'm an Alpha were always being shot death looks and envy stares and we know people h8 us but we live. Report Abuse

your such a freak.


stop trying to destroy the alphas and be yourself.
that's mean.


don't even bother with that.


if you ';hate'; them so much,


don't talk to them.
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection