Friday, December 11, 2009

Should heterosexaul alpha males ';pop their collars'; ...if they are over 21??? under 21????

Uh, well, I'd say under 21. Probably under 18. It's more of a teenager fad, if you ask me (and the rest of my High School class)Should heterosexaul alpha males ';pop their collars'; ...if they are over 21??? under 21????
I'm not sure what that is, but that only makes me more confident in saying definately not.Should heterosexaul alpha males ';pop their collars'; ...if they are over 21??? under 21????
No, because it is not 1983 anymore.
Actually, I have no idea what this phrase means... LOL, I must be getting OLD!
Just say no, no matter what age you are. This was a ';hot'; look (allegedly) some time ago, but now it's just another ';tryin' to go retro'; rehash. Fagedubouit!
only kanye west looks good with it, i think you need alot of braxado to do it. and most ppl under 21 don't have, they'll just look silly.
Wearing a collar ';popped up'; looks stupid regardless of the person's age. So no, unless they just got off their yacht and the wind blew the collar up, they should not wear it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection