Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone taking Alpha Lipoic Acid? And have you seen results?

I started reading a book called ';The Wrinkle Cure'; which is a great book and I read Alpha Lipoic Acid is good but, wanted some opinions. Thanks!Anyone taking Alpha Lipoic Acid? And have you seen results?
Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant (helps neutralize free radicals in our bodies and protects our cells from damage), its main fuction is to increase production of glutathione (which helps disolve toxic substances in the liver. Among other bennefits of taking ALA it helps make vitamin C %26amp; E work better. The recommended daily dose is 50 mg - 100 mg. I use Arbonne's NutriMinC RE 9 REsist Essential Dietary Supplement combined with other ingredietns like CoQ10 it helps me support younger-looking skin and a good health from the inside out...This company indeed has a great line for skin care, they are only botanically based products, formulatted without animal products and wihout mineral oil. mineral oil is the 2nd worse thing you could do to your skin, it would be like rubbing car oil on it and exposing yourself to the sun, the sun is #1 and it is the 90% of lines on your skin.... Avoid animal products because these do no get absorbed by our skin and they come from dead animals from the road, meatmarkets etc., you see there are these rendering plants (recycle for animals) that they pick all the dead animals and they put them in a huge pot, squash everything inside, boil it and what comes to the top is what companies use to formulate their ';beauty'; products... gross i know... the lipsticks, lip balms, eww ... they are so convinced you will like their line that they have a 45 money back guarantee if you are not satisfied w/ their products you return and they give you $ back, that is why i startec to use them, because no other line does this, not estee lauder, lancome, none of them and well i had nothing to loose just the curiosity.. so i buy them online at: http://arbonnepuertorico.myarbonne.com, under shop online and i receive my products in my house with nobody bothering me nor pushing me to buy.... if i need help i can call a consultant but it would be up to you... anyway try them they are really great .....Anyone taking Alpha Lipoic Acid? And have you seen results?
i dont know
I took it for close to a yr., but never saw any real results.
It is a great supplement to diet- for reasons beyond skincare. Buy reputable product
I haven't taken it, but I know that they don't know to much about it yet. From what I do know it would have to do something good because is is protecting the mitochondria which is the power house of the cell. Which means that it will help fight free radical damage. So just because you're not seeing anything happening right know, you probably will over time because it effects the aging process. It won't hurt because it is something that our body naturally produces.
Hi, If you are looking for something to help with the ';wrinkles'; in your life please go to www.wonderful.myarbonne.com and check out the NutriMinC RE9 Line. I have been using it now for 2 months and can't believe the difference in my face. The lines have softened so much and I couldn't be happier. If you sign my guestbook with your age group I will send you a sample of product appropriate to your age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection