Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there a website for printing t shirts that allows alpha images / photos to be used?

There are many websites where you can stick a photo on a tshirt, but I dont want that ugly square around it. I have my own art that I want to stick on so I was wondering if there are any sites that allow alpha or allow parts of the image to be masked...





Say if I had a big splodge of paint as a photo. On a black tshirt I would like just to have green on black, but unless I get the background of the image to the black of the tshirt there will be a blackish outline round it which I want to remove..





The description is definately not amazing but does anyone have a clue?Is there a website for printing t shirts that allows alpha images / photos to be used?
i know exactly what your talking about man, but i don't know if getting what you want is going to be that easy. to get a irregular shape graphic on your shirt it'll need to be screen printed, which might be pricey but well worth it because unlike these websites that print the image on the shirt it wont peel off, the paint is bonded into the fibers.
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection