Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to get a tattoo of alpha omega but don't know where to get it at?

I don't know where to get it at I don't really want my parent to see it but really want to get it I am a male and over 18I want to get a tattoo of alpha omega but don't know where to get it at?
Get it on or around you penis. Alpha and Omega as im sure you know is the beginning and the end. Your penis can be the beginning of alot of things but just as easily be the end of many more things. Plus your parents wont see it......hopefully. haha Good Luck!I want to get a tattoo of alpha omega but don't know where to get it at?
it depends on your body type, and personal choice. If you don't want your parents to see it then you shouldn't get it, because in my opinion it would look gay anywhere else other than your upper body. You could always go with tramp stamp, but again that's a feminine location. Grow some nuts and get it where you want it, you're 18 your parents will love you even after your tattoo.
Upper arm, back? Who cares its your body, not your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection