Friday, December 11, 2009

Retinol-A, Alpha-hydroxy acid. Do they work and how?

I always get breakouts in one spot on my face. The rest of my skin is completely clear but this one tiny spot on the side of my face almost near my hairline always has one blemish on it. It keeps getting a blemish in the exact same spot over and over and it's scarring! I am pretty sure it's because my hair falls in that spot and the skin gets a buildup of hair products and that kind of thing.





I already wash my skin thoroughly and when I get home at night I take my hair off of my face, but it's not enough.I've also tried all of the over the counter products and they sometimes help the problem but never get rid of it - a new blemish always pops up and is there for 2 or 3 weeks. I think that I need something stronger but I'm not sure what. Retinol-A, and alpha hydroxy are the two names that are coming to mind. Does anyone know what these products do and whether or not I can/should get a perscription for them for this spot?Retinol-A, Alpha-hydroxy acid. Do they work and how?
It you want to read up on chemical peels, visit the source below. They do work to various degrees.Retinol-A, Alpha-hydroxy acid. Do they work and how?
Alpha hydroxy acids break down dead skin therefore your skin glows and your pores may shrink because they are being cleaned out.





Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection