Saturday, December 5, 2009

Question for people who use AHA (alpha hydroxy acid)?

Do you still do some type of MANUAL exfoliation? The chemical is supposed to exfoliate the top layer of skin. Do you still have to scrub to feel smooth skin?Question for people who use AHA (alpha hydroxy acid)?
I would, but don't scrub too hard, scrub ur face after u wash ur skin, in gentle circular motions. I also exfoliate with baking soda, it works great, %26amp; is cheap. I do this once or twice a week. I take my usual skin cleanser %26amp; add a sprinkle of baking soda, until it turns into a paste. then I wash %26amp; rinse my face thoroughly, rinsing with cool water. Ur skin may be a bit red for a few minutes, but it will go away, %26amp; ur skin will be smooth %26amp; soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection