Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does Alpha Hydroxy make you age faster?

I understand that alpha hyroxy acids actually reduce wrinkles by peeling off the top layer of skin cells. However, someone told me once that we only produce so many of these skin layers in our life and the more often we peel them off, the faster we age. Therefore, using AHA's ages you faster. I cannot confirm this in my research online - does anyone know if this is true?Does Alpha Hydroxy make you age faster?
yes in my experience can be in some point true Ive use Alpha hydroxy face creams it can be very harsh on skin it can make it very dry and sensitive to the sun also it makes skin very thin so you age faster I notice on first week so I thrown it away I suggest to try another thing for your face it some point can burn like hell just forget about this product .
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection