Friday, December 11, 2009

Looking for the name of the product in Victoria Principal's first line that was an alpha hydroxy product?

I've been trying to find the name of the product. Each time I look it up online only her current ';Reclaim'; line pops up either for any google search or for her website. If I do somehow manage to locate her first line all it will show is her typical skin cleansers, moisturizers or eye treatments. I loved her 'invisible toning mask'; and the aha product that would ';sting'; but utilized a nice amount of acids that it would really do a good job, but not dry your skin. Sounds funny but I miss the stinging. I've requested a catalog and on rare occasions get one, but now can't order without the information (name, order information etc.) I hope she doesn't abandon her original line - Looking for the name of the product in Victoria Principal's first line that was an alpha hydroxy product?
You'll have better luck googling it than asking on here. Most the people on here are underage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection