Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I find/buy 100% pure Cocoa Butter?

They sell it on the internet but I want to get it in the stores so I can try it out now! I've been to whole foods and they said theydo not sell it.


Does anyone know where I could find some? Do you think they sell it in the local african markets?Where can I find/buy 100% pure Cocoa Butter?
100% pure cocoa butter is actually rock solid. It's not really something that you can by from a retail store. You can buy it from raw material distributors like Shay and Company or Liberty Naturals. You can buy organic cocoa butter blends-they'll all have additional ingredients to help ';emulsify'; and/or thin out the cocoa butter. Shea butter actually has even more vitamins than cocoa butter. Try Bubble Shack Hawaii's shea butter lotions-I think they're something like 80% shea butter plus they're organic. www.bubbleshackhawaii.comWhere can I find/buy 100% pure Cocoa Butter?
Try The Ethnic Hair Care Section, Drugstores, etc..
It has been a while but I have purchased it from a pharmacist. I have no idea why they have it but you might ask at your local pharmacy. Good luck! That stuff smells GREAT!
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection