Thursday, June 24, 2010

How much would you pay for homemade 100% pure, organic body products?

I run my own business called Moonlight Radiance. I make 100% pure, organic body products made from scratch to order.





I was wondering if you guys could go check out my profile on MySpace and examine the prices for my products. My profile is http://www.myspace.com/moonlightincmassa鈥?/a>





I need the following questions answered:





1)Do you think I'm overpriced?





2) How much would you pay for the products I make?





3) Is there any products you would want me to start carrying?





4) Are there any scents that you think I should look into?





5) What do you think about organic body products?





Thanks so much for all the answers in advance, I'll select the best answer according to how ';deep'; they go into answering my questions.How much would you pay for homemade 100% pure, organic body products?
The page is way to clustered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection