Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is this how a 100 % pure white looks like ?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/31/article-1189836-0527D4E4000005DC-684_468x368.jpg





Is it ?Is this how a 100 % pure white looks like ?
She looks sick, don't think you can get much ';Whiter';.Is this how a 100 % pure white looks like ?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yup, pretty much.
damnn shes pale


i think so


it doesnt get any whiter then that
That's what I like to call a chicken tender-- All white meat!!
wow she is pale
I would look black next to her.
Lol, I just chuckled out loud





And yeah, I would think so
I really don't know what you mean by pure white. If you mean pure white skin, then yes, I suppose that she is pretty pale.
wow. I would def. call her albino. That's kinda creepy...
http://markpowerblog.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>





heres an albino person, and she looks pretty damn close to that.


so shes awfully ******* pale.
She makes me feel good about my 'pale' legs








i feel as tan as gisele bundchen now. lmao. thanks!
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection