Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can anyone recommend me a men's roll-on deodorant (PURE) that made from 100% natural ingredients?

When i said PURE i meant like just deodorant, without the anti perspirant feature.





And i want it to be have natural ingredients, if possible, 100%.





Thanks in advance!! =DCan anyone recommend me a men's roll-on deodorant (PURE) that made from 100% natural ingredients?
I don't know about roll-on, but you might want to check out Tom's All Natural Deodorant. It has a lot of natural ingredients and not all the extra ingredients most deodorants have. My dad uses it because his doctor recommended it for him:)Can anyone recommend me a men's roll-on deodorant (PURE) that made from 100% natural ingredients?
I wish I knew too. I tired of using this store bought stuff, I think it's giving me cancer under my armpits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection