Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bobbi brown?

i heard bobbi brown has some really good products. anyone ever used it? what products do you reccomend? i also wanted to know if i can use the natural brow shaper in the color of my hair for my eyelashes instead of my brows. any suggestions? thanks.





oh and if you arnt going to help answer the question and say i don tknow or something like that , dont even bother answering the question. thanks.Bobbi brown?
I use the bobbi Brown foundation and the Blemish stick and i think they are great! It doesn't look too cakey and has a variety of tones. Plus there are two kinds of foundation...one made without oil! It doesnt cause breakouts! I personally like Bobbi brown! =]Bobbi brown?
Yes, Bobbi Brown is good, but also expensive. It's worth the extra money, as always for make-up. I also love, love, LOVE Lancome and Mac (who doesn't love Mac?). And then there's Bare Minerals which is also worth the extra money.
  • turbo c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection