Thursday, June 24, 2010

Aunt Jemima or 100% pure maple syrup?

Which maple syrup do you prefer and why? please explainAunt Jemima or 100% pure maple syrup?
aunt jemima 100%Aunt Jemima or 100% pure maple syrup?
I prefer 100% pure maple syrup. Here are me reasons:





Aunt Jemima syrup is too thick for me. I know some people like syrup really, really thick, but this just isn't good.





100% pure maple syrup (hahaha i just realized the initials for pure maple syrup is PMS(i was going to shorten the name so i didn't have to keep typing ';pure maple syrup over and over again)) is less expensive than Aunt Jemima. I'm kind of thrifty.





I'm really into pure and natural foods. I don't really like how aunt jemima puts so much unnessessary stuff into the syrup, because you're paying the extra for all that stuff. 100% Pure Maple Syrup is (believe it or not) 100% pure!





100% pure maple syrup tastes better than Aunt Jemima (in my opinion). Aunt Jemima can taste actually on the sour or bitter side sometimes. most people dont agree with me on that point.





there, you have it. I think that 100% pure maple syrup is better an Aunt Jemima.
100% pure maple syrup for sure! I tried pure syrup once and have never gone back to the fake stuff since. Theres many reasons - the first is that it simply tastes a hundred times better. Aunt Jemima is thick and tastes overly sugary, while pure syrup is thinner and has a much nicer taste - it actually tastes like syrup instead of sugar. Also its just better for you! Pure maple syrup contains zinc which is good for your heart. It also contains manganese which is an antioxidant and helps remove free radicals from your system. Both of these minerals also help boost the immune system. Its got a ton of other natural vitamins and minerals in it, so instead of just eating thick sugar - eat pure syrup which tastes great and is good instead of bad for you.
I prefer the 100% pure maple syrup from Vermont. I'll use the 100% pure maple syrup from Canada if I can't get the syrup from Vermont. I use ONLY 100% pure maple syrup. I have used the 'other brands' when I was younger and had kids, but I'm older now (58) and actually use less syrup when we have something to put it on ... and sometimes I use no sweetener at all, just a bit of butter! Real butter, of course ...
100% pure maple syrup!





Aunt Jemima pales in comparison, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone when they could use 100% pure, it tastes much better.





Plus who knows what's in Aunt Jemima, probably a host of chemicals that we can't pronounce. No thank you!
if your used to aunt jemima and other none pure syrups then 100% pure maple syrup may not taste as good to you, but then again same vice versa. I use 100% pure syrup because its healthier in the means i actually know what is in it and its not loaded with sugar.
100% tastes amazing. get griffins. aunt jms is gross....you can practically taste the artificial in it
aunt jemima-ive nvr actually had pure maple syrup but this stuff is good so wuteva!
Aunt Jemima
Aunt Jemima----%26gt;All the way
100% pure maple syrup.
Neither.


Mrs. Butterworth wins, every time.
AUNT JEMIMA.... SHE MAKES MY PANCAKES TASTE GREAT!
Pure Maple Syrup
i like ihops syrup (:
100% .. it may be expensive but it tastes so much better. Plus, I don't drench my pancakes in syrup, I only use a bit.
aunt jemima...love her pancake mix and maple syrup!
wrong section..
got to go with jomama

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection