Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you use 100% Pure Shea Butter on your face?

I'm thinking of using L'Occitane 100% Shea Butter as a facial moisturizer because i have very dry and very sensitive skin (i am allergic to many creams). Is this a good idea? or will this make my face oily/ break out?Can you use 100% Pure Shea Butter on your face?
Really, only your skin can tell. It can be used, but your skin will react differently to it than everyone else. I would experiment, and see how it suits you. Since you have dry skin, I think it's worth a shot. If it doesn't work, a company called Lush makes handmade, all natural cosmetics, including facial creams. They might be agreeable with your sensitive skin.Can you use 100% Pure Shea Butter on your face?
I do not think Shea butter is the right thing for the facial skin. It is so delicate. It may clog the pores. And break out too. Unless scrubbed clean.





L'O is a good product and they may have something for your face too. I have used the cuticle cream. Works well.





You need to chose a good Moituriser for dry skin. I wonder if you have tried any. I only know and have tried Mary Kay Dry Skin Moituriser on friends. It works. I do not need it myself.





I never use what is not meant.
I would not reccomend it. Shea Butter is quite thick. It will clog the pores and make them unable to breathe causing a possible break-out. If you go ahead with the Shea Butter apply every two days or other day, not everyday.


Try looking into Dr. Haushka they have some great mosteruizers and are great for sensitive skin. They are pricy but their stuff goes a long way and little bit is all you need each day.
If used excessively, it will cause you to break out. It is very thick/dense and can cause pores to clog. But, in moderation shea butter is very good for the skin. Give it a try.
use dr. Denese hydroshiel serums on qvc.com.
It was best for me.check it.Swear its goooooooooood!!!!!


http://skinfacts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection