Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is better longer lasting better quality make up bobbi brown or MAC?

I want a longer lasting but better quality of make up would a real make up artiist comment please?What is better longer lasting better quality make up bobbi brown or MAC?
They are both equally as good. MAC is better in terms of colour and texture selection and (more theatrical and hip) but MAC and Bobbie Brown I think are both owned by Estee Lauder- as well both brands relatively expensive, so both are premium cosmetics. As well their brushes are of equal quality- MAC has a larger selection though.What is better longer lasting better quality make up bobbi brown or MAC?
MAC
I personally love MAC and think it is by far the best deal. Great, bright colors and the makeup last forever, without loosing pigment (it's brightness). My experiance with Bobbi Brown was that the colors were very neutral and over time the colors faded, so the 6 month old eyeshadow I had in gold, looked like white eyeshadow on my lids. Definitly MAC!!!!
most definatky MAC. it really depends on who you are really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection