Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the BEST brand for the 100% Pure Cocoa Butter out there?

I want to ask someone to buy me a 100% pure cocoa butter from usa. I want to use it for the dark spots caused by sunlight on my face, as I have heard that a pure cocoa butter can do this over time and can gradually lessen the look of these spots (I apply sun-block cream also)


.


I don't want to ask for cocoa butter's cream as I have heard the pure cocoa butter itself is more effective.





Wanted to know what is the best brand for a pure cocoa butter out there?What is the BEST brand for the 100% Pure Cocoa Butter out there?
Walgreens does sell pure cocoa butter. It comes in a tube or a tub. There is Palmers brand. This is my favorite.What is the BEST brand for the 100% Pure Cocoa Butter out there?
100% cocoa butter comes in a stick an its usually like 2 bucks. since all 100% cocoa butter is 100% cocoa butter, i dont think u have to woree about tha brand. but u are correct about ';cocoa butter moisterizers'; cocoa butter is never the main, or first ingrediant, but a lot of harsh chemicals are. always read the labels of ur skin care products, if it says warning keep away from skin on lips or something, why the heck would i want to use it on the rest of me? i use organic oil free moisterizers from whole foods 鈾?
Walgreens





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Answer?
palmers does wonders for your skin
Have them go to a health food store, that is going to be your best bet at finding pure cocoa butter. Stores like Walgreens, etc., doesn't carry pure cocoa butter. They can try chain stores like GNC as well or even Trader Joe's if they have one near them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection