Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i use ';100% pure australian tea tree oil'; for dandruff.?

I just got starter dreadlocks about 2 weeks ago so i can't wash my hair, can i apply it directly to my scalp, how do i do it?How do i use ';100% pure australian tea tree oil'; for dandruff.?
I mix it w/ shampooHow do i use ';100% pure australian tea tree oil'; for dandruff.?
You can do any of the following:


You can mix it into any leave in hair product you currently use.


You could use it directly on your scalp.


You could also put some in your shampoo but you're basically going to be washing it out...if you wanted to go that route I would put it in the conditioner and wait a little longer than normal maybe a minute or so longer to wash it out.





I've had braids for 20 years and all of the above have worked for me. However....putting it in any leave in product works the best.
I just want to know where you found it! I can't find any tea tree oil except when it's already added to shampoo that you have to buy in a salon.
You can apply it directly to the scalp and make sure to massage it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection