Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have heard that100% pure Aloe Vera gel is goof for the hair, where can i find 100% pure Aloe Vera gel?

YEp just got to your local drugstore and look for a clear bottle that has green gel in it! I have used it on my hair and though it feel icky at first it does help with the shine and is also suppose to help with regaining thickness!! BEST of luck to you!I have heard that100% pure Aloe Vera gel is goof for the hair, where can i find 100% pure Aloe Vera gel?
Just go to Target or Walmart and ask someone where Aloe Vera is, Aloe Vera works as many dfferent things, soothing for suburns, gel, shaving cream, and much more!


Any bottle of aloe vera will work as gel.


Hope I helped. (:I have heard that100% pure Aloe Vera gel is goof for the hair, where can i find 100% pure Aloe Vera gel?
I think you can get it at Whole Foods, pretty sure anyway.
I believe they have it in the sunblock and tanning section. It's supposed to help you with sun-burns too. Try Wal-mart or Target.
In an aloe plant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection