Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm the alpha male....without a tan! Suggestions?

I have the perfect body, face, and personality. The only thing is, that I don't have a very good tan. Any suggestions as to a good tanning lotion, length of tanning bed, length of natural sun, etc. Thanks!I'm the alpha male....without a tan! Suggestions?
You sound a bit full of yourself to me. But use Salon Bronze Sunless Tanner, works great. Try finding it on eBay too, it's cheaper.I'm the alpha male....without a tan! Suggestions?
i am not so sure about the personality but whatever....you could try either spending some more time outside in the sun instead of in front of your bathroom mirror, or you could go to a tanning salon and they will give you the amount of time you are allowed in a tanning bed
i am not so sure about the personality but whatever....you could try either spending some more time outside in the sun instead of in front of your bathroom mirror, or you could go to a tanning salon and they will give you the amount of time you are allowed in a tanning bed
Hang on, I've gotta stop snickering...ok.





About tanning - do whatever works for you matey, but keep checking for those melanomas. There is no 100% guaranteed safe way to tan. Even the sunless goo can cause skin problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection