Thursday, June 24, 2010

Loreal Feria 100 Pure Diamond or other Loreal brands like the Dream Blondes collection?

Does anyone use/has anyone used Loreal Feria 100 Pure Diamond? Do you like the color? How badly does it damage your hair? What about the Dream Blonde collection? How well do you like the effects of this color system? I'm looking for the best at home color kit for mainting blonde hair. I have dark blonde hair but it's colored lighter with heavy highlights. If you have any other brands that work better please share. Thanx. O and please don't tell me that I'm stupid...etc. etc. should be going to a salon...yada yada yada. I would if i could, but I can't, hence forth the reason I'm asking this question :]Loreal Feria 100 Pure Diamond or other Loreal brands like the Dream Blondes collection?
for about four years now i have had my hair professionally colored and either foiled or highlighted. a few weeks back i got the urge to try something new as my natural dark blonde roots were showing. i was thrilled with the results. i had no highlights in my hair at the time i used loreal pure diamond and this product gave me a beautiful, multidimensional colour of light blonde. it looks like highlights! it's now three weeks later and i continue to use the tube of de-brassy twice a week and the colour still looks great! next week i will reapply only to the roots as the package explains and i expect to have good results. what a lode of salon money this will save me. the smell was not that bad and i had no irritation. on my already coloured yet natural dark blonde hair the product worked beautifully!





hope this helps


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection